¢Æ ¿¡µ§ÇϿ콺 ¾çÀ翪Á¡ - °íÇ°°Ý Ç®¿É¼Ç ¸®ºùÅÚ
ÀÌ¿ëÈıâ

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-05-10 15:24
I will bury all the people who kill in my jurisdiction
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ±èŸ®
Á¶È¸ : 186  
I will bury all the people who kill in my jurisdiction.."
In fact, Shim Young-kyu was confident at that time. Including the Yeongjongjin Line,
The actual available military vessel in Yeongjongjin shall be either Bulang symbol or No. 3 for each of the four competitors
hold somebody in the door I don't know about Lee Yang-sun, who's big and ironclad, but
We can take a few guns and bury the blue ship that comes to us to plunder
It's firepower.

https://betgoca.com/sands/

"SATO, smoke is rising far away"
"What did you say acting?"
Shim Young-gyu, a soldier known for his good eyesight, called "Dolsoe" by Lee Seok-cheol
I stood next to him and looked at the sea and screamed like that. a startled psychic
Kyu fixed his eyes on the horizontal line in the port direction indicated by the stone iron. Really
I could see a faint black smoke rising from the horizon. as far as the distance is concerned
It was about seventy to eighty miles. Shim Young Kyu hurriedly fixed it in the middle of his stomach
I ran to the compass and checked the direction. The athlete is heading north-northwest
The flag is visible from the port side. The smoke is coming up from the south
All.
"Go up to the mast and observe."
It is a mast thick enough for a man to hang on to. the name of the addendum
As soon as the order fell, a soldier grabbed the mast and began climbing to the mast
He did. He went up suddenly, and the sails were wobbly and the ship was wobbling
The living managed to balance and reach the mast's edge.
"What do you see?"
"No, I'm not. I'm only seeing your acting."
"Is there a fire in the fishing boat..."
Shim Young-kyu tried to think hard. Right now, we're heading southwest from Yeongjongdo Island
It is about twenty miles away. If you say 78 miles south of here, that's it
There is no place to smoke like that in . The smoke from my stomach
It was for sure.
https://betgoca.com/merit/